Your nonprofit, public agency, or Tribe has the opportunity to participate in, contribute to, and benefit from this regional coalition.
Coalition members benefit from and contribute to
this coalition in the following ways:
- Leveraging the impact of your organization by participating in a policy agenda that prioritizes equitable outcomes for the region.
- Connecting with and learning from other members who have deep professional expertise in nature, people, and Justice, Equity, Diversity, and Inclusion (JEDI).
- One vote on policy platform/agenda at the annual Summit
- Eligibility for representation on the organization’s Board of Directors
- Eligibility to serve on the organization’s working groups and committees.
- Listed on the organization’s website and other communications
- Annual dues
- A commitment to regional collaboration
- Attendance at the annual Summit to help set the organization’s policy platform/agenda
- Meeting space for working groups (if appropriate) and/or hosting small meetings
- Staff time, as appropriate, on working groups and to support governance and/or programs
Questions about joining? Contact Suzanne Beahrs at email@example.com