This coalition stands on the shoulders of the Bay Area Open Space Council, but it is not the same. This coalition is being built to deliver 21st century solutions to our most pressing challenges: climate change and inequity. It is being birthed after a 9-month planning process that was led by 32 Bay Area leaders and included input from hundreds of people.
This coalition needs a new name and a website. What you see here is our interim digital home.
Board of Directors
- Tim Ramirez, President – San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, Natural Resources and Lands Management Division Manager
- Laura Rodriguez, Vice President and Secretary – Youth Outside, Director of Programs
- Noelle Thurlow, Treasurer – Peninsula Open Space Trust, Senior Director, Land Programs & Transactions
- Ana Ruiz, Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District, General Manager
- Andrea Mackenzie, Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority, General Manager
- Annie Burke, Bay Area Open Space Council, Executive Director, ex-officio member
- Bill Keene, Sonoma Ag and Open Space District, General Manager
- Holly Potter, Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, Chief Communications Officer
- Lisa Baldinger, East Bay Regional Park District, Legislative Analyst
- Liz Westbrook, Bay Area Ridge Trail, Trail Director
- Max Korten, Marin County Parks and Open Space District, General Manager
- Paul Ringgold, Save the Redwoods League, Chief Programs Officer
Suzanne Beahrs, membership support