This coalition stands on the shoulders of the Bay Area Open Space Council, but it is not the same. This coalition is being built to deliver 21st century solutions to our most pressing challenges: climate change and inequity. It is being birthed after a 9-month planning process that was led by 32 Bay Area leaders and included input from hundreds of people.
This coalition needs a new name and a website. What you see here is our interim digital home.
Board of Directors
- Ana Ruiz, Midpeninsula Regional Open Space District, General Manager
- Andrea Mackenzie, Santa Clara Valley Open Space Authority, General Manager
- Annie Burke, Bay Area Open Space Council, executive director
- Bill Keene, Sonoma Ag and Open Space District, General Manager
- Holly Potter, Gordon and Betty Moore Foundation, Chief Communications Officer
- Laura Rodriguez, Youth Outside, Director of Programs
- Liz Westbrook, Bay Area Ridge Trail, Trail Director
- Max Korten, Marin County Parks and Open Space District, General Manager
- Noelle Thurlow, Peninsula Open Space Trust, Senior Director, Land Programs & Transactions
- Paul Ringgold, Save the Redwoods League, Chief Programs Officer
- Tim Ramirez, San Francisco Public Utilities Commission, Natural Resources and Lands Management Division Manager
Suzanne Beahrs, membership support